Monday, June 24, 2013

It's been a while....

I have not written a blog in a very long time and that's because I have been busy finishing up my college degree. I am now officially a college graduate! I graduated the University of Colorado, Boulder with a BA in Sociology, which I am not going to use and instead pursue triathlon. An expensive education that I will use one day- possibly even go to law school, we'll see. 

Commencement ceremony with my parents. 

My prize for finishing school- gluten+dairy free cake from Kim and Jake's Cakes. The best!!!

Finally some free time to do what I love most- swim, bike, run!
My new ride for 2013- Scott Bikes. Yay!
Riding bikes with friends at 11,000ft in the CO mountains. 

And finally.....some racing! It has been a while since I have suited up in my Pearl Izumi race suit but it felt great to be back at it. Well maybe not great during the race....but nice to be back toeing the line.
ITU Edmonton World Cup. I finished 7th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment